Founder : Rev. Sutjipto Subeno, M.Div.
(a pastor of Reformed Evangelical Church of Indonesia, Andhika, Surabaya)
In the year of 2000, the burden for this LOGOS school started to bud. We began to conduct a class of STRIS Education, teaching the history and philosophy of education, and presenting the right concepts of education to STRIS students and other teachers or educators.
In 2003, LOGOS called some persons to involve in a team for founding this school. Besides, GRII-Andhika just got a loan of two stored-buildings at Andhika Plaza C/10-11 to be used for LOGOS Playgroup and Kindergarten.
In 2004, this team was supported by more full-timers who had LOGOS prepared and provided more devices to develop its curriculum for LOGOS schools. By then, GRII Andhika prepared to buy a land of 6000 m2 at Citra Land for future Elementary School.
It's only by the Grace of God, we pray to God hoping to start this school in 2005.
LOGOS Reformed Evangelical Education sees the need to build Christians with integrative characters by developing every God's given talent for them to fulfill God's divine purpose in and through their lives.
To Provide an integrative education in intellectual, moral and spiritual aspects based on the Biblical truth, in the light of Reformed Theology, for the glory of God.
We work out an integrative curriculum in science and faith in the light of the Scripture to promote tripartheid-education; to motivate dedicated Christian teachers with adequate knowledge and skills; to love the Lord and children.
*. INTEGRATIVE - We are commited to base every aspect of the learning teaching process with Biblical (Reformed) teaching.
*. TRIPARTHEID - We, the church, parents, teachers are commited to educate the children together.
*. TRANSPARENCY - We are commited to engage in a transparent financial system that can be accessed by all involved parties.
*. PERSONAL EDUCATION - We are commited to develop self-potential and self-competency in a small group.
Playgroup - 3 teachers for 16 children
Kindergarten - 2 teachers for 16 children
CONFESSION OF FAITH
We believe :
1. We believe that true education is total personality building of human being, according to the will of God, so he can accomplish God’s will, in and through his life, under God’s sovereign power and for the glory of God only.
2. We believe that human being is created by God according to the image of God. Being the crown of creation which is essentially different in quality to all other creatures.
3. We believe of total depravity of all human being as the consequence of the Fall, so he can not understand and accomplish God’s sovereign will. His mind is bound in sin and became the slave of sin.
4. We believe every educational process should start with repentance and regeneration by the blood of Christ, which reconcile man to God as the first and ultimate Source of knowledge and wisdom.
5. According to the Word of God, we believe that fear of the Lord is the beginning of all knowledge. Without fear of the Lord and enlightenment of the Holy Spirit, no true and accurate interpretation about nature and history.
6. We believe that every educator should be true Christian, have been regenerated, fear to the Lord, have good integrity and morality, due to understanding that education is not just transfer knowledge, but life building and personality through examples.
7. We believe that church, parents and education institution, are related simultaneously as Tripartheid to build holistic and integrative Christian education.
To manage and develop the “fear of the Lord” education, with integration between faith and true science, according to and under the authority of the Bible in Reformed perspectives with Evangelical spirit.
Committed and responsible to do integrative education through example of life and true scientific responsibility.
To organize and develop education to the glory of God, to love neighbors, to be blessing for family, nation and country, with good morality, true knowledge and skills.
Understand that we should appreciate good and qualified educators; we should manage good finance policies. Understand that we should involve education institution, church and parents to succeed true integrative Christian education.
Fine Motor Skill
Gross Motor Skill (P/E)
Show and Tell
Art and Craft
Music and Movement
1. Playgroup (age 3-4 yo) : Monday to Friday ; 8-11 AM
2. K 1 (age 4-5 yo) : Monday to Friday ; 8-12 AM
3. K 2 (age 5-6 yo) : Monday to Friday ; 8-12 AM
4. K 3 (age 6-7 yo) : Monday to Friday ; 8 AM - 1 PM
Reformed Theology Commitment
Heart for Education Commitment
Passion for Children
Distinguished Skill and Ability
Indoor and Outdoor Playground
Water Pool and Sand Pool
Safe and Appropriate Toys
Art and Music Materials
Application form can be obtained until January 15th, 2007
1. LOGOS School, Andhika Plaza C/10-11, Simpang Dukuh 38-40, Surabaya
Ph. +62.31.5312817/081-5521-5541 (Up. Sugihartini) (8.00 am - 3.00 pm)
2. Momentum Book Store, Andhika Plaza C/5-7, Simpang Dukuh 38-40, Surabaya
Ph. +62.31.5472422 (10.00 am - 7.30 pm)
Application form submission deadline:
January 15th, 2006, or depends on availability seat
For further information : http://www.logos.sch.id